In today’s rapidly changing world, you need the ability to access your data from anywhere at any time. In particular, data that resides in traditional in-house storage solutions can be difficult to surface to teams suddenly required to work remotely. Fortunately, Swarm Object Storage was designed from the ground up to give you this “anywhere/anytime” capability along with many others, including:
- Web-based API compatibility (HTTP, S3) to support a wide range of applications and devices
- Ability to access corporate data from your home using S3 endpoints
- Security with full authentication & authorization (AAAA) support, including token/secret pairs
- Powerful multi-tenancy features that allow you to define business groups in object stores while avoiding data silos
- Policy-based data management
- Automatic remote site replication for rapid publication & distribution
Join Sr. Consultant John Bell as he hosts Ryan Meek, Principal Solutions Architect, for this Tech Tuesday webinar. Pulling on years of experience working with customers, they will bring their expertise and insights to this topic and also be available to answer your questions throughout the live webinar.