Provide Robust Private Cloud Storage to Employees or Clients
Offered as a complete software or hardware appliance, Caringo provides the foundation for a rapidly scalable cloud storage solution with infrastructure and tenant control for administrators, self-servicing and content search for employees. Caringo can be deployed in one or multiple sites with synchronous and asynchronous replication based on bandwidth speed and distance between data centers.
- Rapidly deliver a cloud storage service to your employees, business units or partners
- Snap into existing authentication and access control systems
- Ensure compliance and security from user management to storage access
- Seamlessly integrate with popular cloud orchestration platforms
Reduce Subscriber Churn and Differentiate your Public Cloud Storage Service
Caringo enables Service Providers to benefit from operational efficiencies and unique features to deliver a competitive advantage that will increase subscribers, reduce churn and optimize OPEX and CAPEX spend. Bare metal deployment on any mix of x86 hardware, an unprecedented 95% hard drive capacity for content, 100% drive bay utilization for content drives and industry-leading reliability are just a few of the reasons why BT, Telefónica, Greenhouse Data and others have selected Caringo as their Cloud Storage foundation.
- Configure as Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service or Storage-as-a-Service
- Differentiate cloud storage services with customizable SLAs and compliance features
- Offer value-added services utilizing FileFly to tier from Windows Servers or NetApp File Servers and use SwarmNFS for legacy NFS support
- Service-based pricing
Instantly add Offsite Data Protection by Backing up to any Major Cloud Provider
Caringo is the only solution you need for complete, automated data lifecycle management of all your unstructured data—from creation to preservation. Working with both NetApp and Windows filers, Caringo simplifies the migration of secondary data from NAS to Caringo Swarm, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud. You select the level of file data movement based on your business requirements and reap the benefits of consolidating data on a single platform, easily adding a remote disaster recovery (DR) site, seamless transparent file backup and smart provisioning of primary storage.
Typical file-migration solutions often rely on a disparate mix of data management software, storage infrastructure and backup applications—perpetually increasing complexity and requiring significant amounts of manual management. Unlike those solutions, Caringo radically simplifies the file-transition process—automatically and transparently moving the right level of file data at the right time to Caringo Swarm, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.