Visit Caringo at Stand 6.B03 to Learn How to Turn Storage Into a Competitive Advantage
Austin, TX, September 7, 2017 — Caringo will exhibit at IBC2017 in Amsterdam September 15–19. Caringo Swarm is the ideal solution for Media & Entertainment (M&E) firms looking to balance the industry expectations that storage should be free and assets should be immediately accessible. Caringo has helped hundreds of organizations worldwide radically simplify the way they manage, store, distribute, and deliver content. They do this through proven software-defined scale-out storage that is securely accessible over the web with revolutionary content management and data protection built in.
Caringo Swarm can bring the same technology that enables all major cloud storage services to you, secure in your data center. It easily integrates into media production and post, distribution and archive workflows, delivering up to a 75% reduction in storage TCO through standard hardware, and unique operational and workflow efficiencies including:
- Industry-leading (either storage or disk) utilization for your content. Use up to 95% of hard drive space and 100% of drive bays for digital assets.
- Ability to automatically add performance or capacity in 90 seconds and continuously upgrade hardware without downtime or disruption to asset accessibility.
- Automated policy-based protection to optimize for rapid access or data center footprint delivering enterprise-grade durability while defending against ransomware attacks.
- Cross-platform collaboration and access enabled by Write/Read/Edit via HTTP, S3 or NFS interchangeably.
- Rapid asset retrieval and instant delivery via integrated search with the ability to add custom metadata.
IBC is the premier annual event for professionals in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment and news content worldwide. IBC brings together 55K+ attendees from over 170 countries to grow the industry of Media & Entertainment. For more information, visit https://www.caringo.com/ibc2017/.
Founded in 2005, Caringo is committed to helping customers unlock the value of their data and solve issues associated with data protection, management, organization and search at massive scale. Caringo’s flagship product, Swarm, eliminates the need to migrate data into disparate solutions for long-term preservation, delivery and analysis—radically reducing total cost of ownership.
How do you move your data from Tape, NAS and SAN to Object-based Storage? Industry profressionals give insight to hundreds of success stories More Details »
In this LightBoard video, Storage Switzerland’s Lead Analyst George Crump and Caringo CEO Tony Barbagallo discuss a real-world customer architecture to show how Swarm object storage can be used to simplify the environment and reduce … More Details »