AUSTIN, Texas, Sept 9, 2013 – Caringo®, the leading provider of object storage software, today announced that it is co-hosting a Technical Webinar with Citrix titled “Foundation to a successful cloud storage service” September 12 at noon EDT.
Product Executives from Caringo and Citrix will share with attendees:
- What to look for when evaluating object storage solutions as cloud storage infrastructure
- How to maintain and expand cloud storage infrastructure without service downtime
- How to provide any cloud storage SLA per tenant – even to the object level
- How to facilitate point-and-click deployment of cloud storage services
- How to enable the use of cloud storage services through third-party APIs and ISVs
The one-hour presentation will also include a live demonstration of Caringo CAStor, Caringo CloudScaler and Citrix Cloud Portal Business Manager, which combined provide just-in-time cloud storage infrastructure and point-and-click cloud service deployment.
Those interested in attending the webinar can register here.
Caringo provides software-defined storage that combines high performance, ease of management, intelligent automation and Elastic Content Protection transforming commodity servers into massively scalable, fault tolerant object storage that preserves your data in addition to your resources and time. Caringo gives you control over the volume, velocity and variability of unstructured information associated with cloud storage, big data and active archives.
The performance figures achieved are results of Caringo Swarm’s underlying parallel architecture. Let's describe the infrastructure, methodologies and results achieved. More Details »
What are the characteristics of each storage tier and when should you use NVMe, SAN, NAS, Cloud, Object, or Tape Storage? More Details »