TeraMedica Evercore® software modules connect and manage the digital image infrastructure of a healthcare system from the imaging device or PACS to the electronic medical record (EMR) and the clinical desktop. Evercore is a modular, customer-centric software system, designed to solve the problems of the modern Healthcare Enterprise.
Content Infrastructure for Healthcare
TeraMedica Evercore works through an enterprise archive serving as a central repository for clinical information (DICOM and non-DICOM alike). Multi-department and multi-facility healthcare providers generate tens of terabytes of data annually. In most cases this data is fragmented across departmental PACS systems without the IT infrastructure needed to manage the data. Enterprise Image and Information management allows healthcare providers to fully realize the benefits of digital imaging.
Combining TeraMedica Evercore with Caringo Swarm provides the most affordable and comprehensive solution to the healthcare industry to manage, protect and archive the avalanche of digital images and patient information being generated today and in the future. The integrated solution enables healthcare organizations to gain greater efficiency by consolidating information management, storage and archiving with a common content infrastructure. Evercore seamlessly works across heterogeneous clinical systems in high-volume environments and Swarm delivers performance, scalability and protective storage for all types of electronic content. Together Teramedica and Caringo allow healthcare organizations to gain greater control over their clinical content to meet the growing demands of digital imaging as well as provide for its long-term preservation and protection.
- Connect and manage the digital image infrastructure of a healthcare system from the imaging device or PACS to the electronic medical record (EMR) and the clinical desktop
- Scales to meet needs ranging from those of a single department or clinic to those of multiple facilities with multiple imaging specialties
- Consolidate image/information management and storage across imaging and administrative departments
- Improve TCO (total cost of ownership) with more efficient clinical processes, reduced administration and effort needed to migrate data
- Meet HIPAA compliance requirements for image and patient data management, retention and privacy
Clinical Content Store – from TeraMedica
Simplified and affordable patient information management with content archiving.
What are the characteristics of each storage tier and when should you use NVMe, SAN, NAS, Cloud, Object, or Tape Storage? More Details »
While object storage isn’t a panacea, it is an increasingly important storage technology that enables on-demand access for video workflows. More Details »