Caringo based cloud storage is now fully integrated with CloudBerry Managed Backup enabling IT Service Providers to offer cloud backup service under their own brand. If you’re a Managed Service Provider or Reseller seeking for a new business opportunity, with CloudBerry Managed Backup you can:
- Resell Caringo-based storage as a cloud backup service. You can define your own pricing, service plans and packages.
- Offer new service under your brand. CloudBerry lets you completely re-brand the Managed Backup service and sell it under your name.
- Remotely manage and monitor backups on the client computers. You can control everything from a web panel, which comes with a set of tools to remotely assist your customers during initial backup setup, and also provide ongoing support.
How it works
You control all backups through the CloudBerry Managed Backup Service console. After the client component is installed on the user end, you’ll see backups on the control panel and have full access to backup management functions.
- Sign up for FREE at http://www.cloudberrylab.com/mbssignup.aspx. (No credit card required.) Our Getting Started Wizard will help you setup you account in a few simple steps.
- Receive 2GB of cloud storage free for your trial. After you sign up, CloudBerry allows you to evaluate the service with a free 2GB trial cloud storage
- Enjoy a 15-day trial per computer. All licenses come with 15-day trial to allow you and your customers to evaluate the product before buying commercial licenses.
Learn more about CloudBerry Managed Backup:
Get under the hood of Caringo Swarm to see how Swarm solves the most pressing issues associated with aggressively scaling storage environments. An innovative algorithm, no single points of failure, erasure coding and ad hoc … More Details »
The nature of enterprise data is rapidly changing and existing storage infrastructures can’t keep up. Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices were designed for performance and single-site collaboration but file creation and access is different now. … More Details »