Get Ready for Swarm 11!
Caringo Swarm is a massively scalable storage platform designed specifically for access, distribution and archiving of content at exabyte scale.
Join us on September 12 at 2 pm ET for our webinar to learn what’s new in Swarm 11 and to see a live demonstration of features that:
- Reduce Time to Last Byte (TTLB) with Partial File Restore (PFR)
- Speed time to ingest with up to 5x Faster File Upload from any Browser
- Seamlessly plug secure object storage into video workflows
- Simplify file sharing to optimize pre-edit, edit and post processes
- Rapidly distribute offsite data protection with backup to S3
Swarm Pro Tip: Verifying Your Data in Swarm
Swarm provides robust mechanisms such as Content-MD5 checksums. This provides an end-to-end message integrity check of the content (excluding metadata) as it is sent to and returned from Swarm.
To learn more, visit Caringo Connect or register for our September 17 Tech Tuesday webinar: How to Verify Content Integrity with Swarm Object Storage.
In August, we published the following blogs:
Our August webinar is now available on demand: Data Resilience & Recovery in Swarm Object Storage
- Sept 12 Webinar: Accelerating On-Demand Access to Video Archives with Swarm 11
- Sept 13–17: IBC, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sept 17: Tech Tuesday Webinar, How to Verify Content Integrity with Swarm Object Storage
- Sept 24–26: Swarm Certified Training, Austin, Texas
- Nov 18–21: SC19, Denver, CO
Jerry Tohtz, Regional Sales Manager
Jerry is a husband and father of five-year-old twin boys. Born and raised in Chicago, Jerry is a long-suffering Chicago sports fan and a veteran sales rep with a long history of selling storage systems into the Media & Entertainment industry over the past 20 years. Jerry has worked at Key Code Media, Spectra Logic and Quantum. He spends his free time chasing his kids around the house and trying to improve his below-average golf game.