Metadata Madness: Unlocking Intelligence Potential
We all know that metadata is data about the data, but how does it work with object storage? What benefits can you reap by using metadata, and do all object storage solutions use metadata the same way? Join us for a Tech Tuesday educational webcast on February 26 at 11am PT featuring Solution Architect Ryan Meek for a deep dive and learn about using metadata with Object Storage to unlock the intelligence potential of your data.
Swarm Pro Tip: Fall in Love with FileFly Again
In January, we published the following blogs:
- 9 Reasons You Need Object Storage in 2019
- Three Object Storage Predictions for 2019
- Simplify Data Management with the Swarm Content Portal
- NAS vs Object 2019: If Not Now, When?
- The Changing Face of Object Storage
Our first Tech Tuesday webinar of 2019 is now available on demand: Using the Swarm Object Storage Content Portal UI.
- April 6–8: JB&A Pre-NAB Technology Event, Las Vegas, NV
- April 8–11: NAB 2019, Las Vegas, NV
- Sept 13–17: IBC2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nov 18–21: SC19, Denver, CO
Swarm Certified Training
Join our next Swarm Certified Training session at Caringo headquarters in Austin—home to great food, music, and scenery—May 20–22. You can register now or contact us to schedule a training class at your location for a deep dive into Swarm Object Storage, hands-on labs and discussion with our object storage experts.
Alex Oldfield, Solutions Engineer
Alex Oldfield resides in the UK and joined Caringo as a Senior Consultant in 2015. Alex has helped many of our customers in higher education, research, and Media & Entertainment transform the way they store, protect, organise, access and use unstructured data. Recently, Alex assisted the UK’s STFC in testing and deploying Caringo Swarm in its JASMIN Super Data Cluster. Learn more by reading the case study and performance benchmarking whitepaper.