Get ready to fall in love with FileFly all over again. We are releasing version 2.0 of FileFly and have exciting new developments that we will announce on February 7. Get the jump and register today for these informative BrightTALK webcasts:
- Feb. 07: Introducing FileFly 2.0
- Feb. 14: FileFly & DFSR Support
- Feb. 23: Solving Issues with Microsoft Windows File Server Bloat
Swarm Pro Tip of the Month
Swarm 9.1.0 is now available for download on Caringo Connect. Update your software to make sure you have the latest version which provides:
- Elasticsearch with additional Caringo RPMs for search and metrics
- Storage Management User Interface 1.0, both an RPM for use with a Content Gateway and a zip file for use on a single network CSN or other webserver
In January, we published the following blogs:
- 3 Keys To Keeping Your Online Data Accessible
- Back to Basics: What is Object Storage?
- Caringo SwarmNFS Shines in 2016
- 7 Reasons You Need Object Storage in 2017
If you missed our session in the BrightTALK Summit in January, you can now view the recording: The Cloud and Object Storage Platform of the Future.
We also enjoyed being part of the Online Training Event: Building a Cognitive Data Management Practice all-day broadcast with Jon Toigo.
Look for us at these upcoming events:
- Feb. 28–March 1: Streaming Forum
- March 19–21: Enterprise HPC
- April 22–27: NAB Show
- May 24: Creative Storage
- Nov. 12–17: SC17
We have just a few seats left in our Swarm Training Class February 6–8. For more information or to schedule training for your staff, speak with your Sales Representative or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.