News from SC16 & Argonne National Laboratory
Adding to the excitement of SC16, we announced Caringo Swarm Selected as Foundation of Argonne National Laboratory’s Nanoscience Discovery Cloud.
We are proud to provide highly scalable data storage to help Argonne continue to drive technological breakthroughs and improve the nation’s competitiveness and quality of life.
Swarm Pro Tip of the Month
Looking to advance your experience with Swarm Object Storage or need a sandbox for experimentation? We are now offering a Swarm Developers Cloud that we debuted at SC16 (read the press release: Caringo Offers Free Cloud Platform at SC16).
If you would like more information, email us at email@example.com.
Our EMEA team had a great time at Big Data London.
On the corporate blog, we published:
- New Content Business Models: Object Storage for M&E
- Big Data Needs Equally Big Storage (originally published on CIO Dive)
- SC16, Beer and the Challenges of HPC
- HPC, Beer, Object Storage and SC16
- Streaming Media and Object Storage
Recordings of our November BrightTALK webcasts are now available:
Register now to watch live or view the recordings for our December webinars: