Evaluating Object Storage Solutions
You’ve heard about the many benefits of object storage, but do you know which solution is right for your use case and organization? In our next TechTuesday webinar, Object storage experts John Bell, Sr. Consultant, and Ben Canter, VP Global Sales, discuss the criteria to use when evaluating object storage solutions sharing knowledge gleaned from the 100s of successful installations Caringo has managed over the past dozen years. This interactive presentation on August 21 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET will be followed by a live Q&A.
Swarm Pro Tip
Sync Mac Files with Mobile, PCs, Cloud NAS & Swarm
We recently certified ChronoSync by Econ Technologies with Caringo Swarm. ChronoSync is a robust file syncing application for macOS that can synchronize and backup to almost anything you can connect to your Mac (including Swarm). Learn more
In July, we published the following blogs:
- Evaluating Object Storage & Tequila
- Sync Mac Files with Mobile, PCs, Cloud NAS & Swarm
- Object Storage in a HPC World
- Avoid Storage Fireworks with Swarm 9.6 Object Storage
Our July Tech Tuesday webinar, Object Storage for HPC, is now available on demand.
2018 Upcoming Events
- Aug 21: TechTuesday Webinar | Evaluating Object Storage
- Aug 23: JB&A Technology Tour, New York, NY
- Sept 14–18: IBC 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sept 17–19: Caringo Swarm Certified Training
- Sept 20: JB&A Technology Tour, Atlanta, GA
- Oct 17–18: NAB NYC 2018, New York, NY
- Nov 7: JB&A Technology Tour, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov 12–15: SC18, Dallas, TX
- Dec 4: JB&A Technology Tour, Santa Clara, CA
Christina Morales, Sales Operations Manager
Christina Morales joined Caringo in 2014 and is based at our headquarters in Austin, TX. She quickly became indispensable in supporting our customers and partners.
Passionate about inspiring children to learn about technology, Christina volunteers and teaches coding and robotics to elementary school age children. She has been instrumental in growing the number of teams in her local school from 2 to 4 and is proud that girls now compose a full 50% of each team up from 15% just two years ago.
Christina and her husband of 20 years are the proud parents of three kids. The Morales family enjoys camping, fishing, kayaking and hiking in the great Texas outdoors and travelling in Europe, often with the family of an exchange student from Eutin, Germany that the Morales family hosted.