Where Content Comes to Life
We are gearing up for the NAB Show later this month in Las Vegas. The NAB Show is the premier show for the Media & Entertainment industry, and we will be exhibiting in the South Hall, lower level, Booth: SL12407. We will be showcasing solutions that simplify content delivery, distribution and active archive. If you would like to make an appointment to speak with one of our storage experts onsite, email us at email@example.com.
Secure Secondary Storage for Digital Video Workflows
For a sneak preview of one of the solutions we will be demonstrating at NAB, join our Secure Secondary Storage for Digital Video Workflows webcast Thursday, April 20, 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET. Tony Barbagallo, Caringo VP of Product, and Richie Murray, Bridge Digital President and Founder will explain “secure secondary storage” and how to optimize pre-edit, edit and post storage processes. They will demo Avid shared storage with Marquis Project Parking through automated transfer to/from the Caringo platform.
If you missed our March webcasts, they are now available on demand:
- Object Storage for Digital Evidence & Security
- Real Life Use Cases for Object Storage, Media & Entertainment
We published the following blogs:
- Object Storage Helps Protect Against Ransomware Attacks
- Bridging Old and New Storage with Object Storage
- How to Store Video Surveillance More Effectively, Part 1 and Part 2