- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Using an Active Archive for Creating Content during Covid, Aug 27
August 27, 2020 @ 1:00pm – 1:45pm CDTFree
As organizations start to figure out how to work in these unprecedented times, one thing is clear—processes that used to be easy are now quite convoluted with procedures to minimize risks. From not being able to easily go to a particular site to sanitization and social-distancing requirements, creating new content is far more complex and costs more than it used to. Is there an overlooked solution to create new content while reducing costs? Can you gain an advantage by using an active archive? In this Brews & Bytes episode, we will discuss:
- How content production has changed in the era of COVID-19
- How to leverage active archives for repurposing and reuse and the impact of making content archives “active”
- How organizations are making archives searchable and accessible to supplement workflows
Caringo VP Marketing and Brews & Bytes host Adrian J Herrera will be joined by Ben Canter, Caringo VP of Sales, and Liz Davis, VP Media Workflow of Diversified—a leading technology integrator in digital media, collaboration, security and OTT solutions.
- Liz Davis, Diversified VP Media Workflow Group
- Ben Canter, Caringo, VP Sales
- Adrian J Herrera, Caringo VP Marketing (host)