Live Webinar: Performance Testing Object Storage, Sep 29
September 29, 2020 @ 1:00pm – 2:00pm CDTFree
Performance Testing Object Storage systems presents challenges that are different than those in testing more traditional storage such as NAS and SAN. In this webinar, we will discuss what we have learned in numerous proof of concept engagements where there were specific requirements for performance that must be met. We will also cover:
- How object storage system architecture affects performance
- Relevant performance dimensions for object storage software testing
- Best practices for measuring and evaluating performance
- Actual test results gathered on Swarm in real-world scenarios
- The role of concurrent users, transactions, latency and throughput in testing
- Client configuration for better S3 performance
There will be live Q&A throughout the event.
Don’t miss the opportunity to ask questions of our Principal Solutions Architect Ryan Meek and Sales Engineer Jose Marcos.