This year, we initiated a series of educational webinars for a highly technical audience—by engineers for engineers. The resulting Tech Tuesday series quickly became a cornerstone of the content on our BrightTALK channel, and something we look forward to every month.
Take a look at the topics we’ve covered this year:
- How Does Object Storage Fit into Your IT Infrastructure?
- Hardware Selection Criteria for Object Storage
- Capacity Planning and Scaling for Object Storage
- Best Practices for Object Storage Installation and Management
- Solving Exabyte-Scale Search (and Beyond!)
- When to Choose Object Storage over NAS for Digital Video Workflows
- Object Storage for HPC
- Evaluating Object Storage Solutions
- Migrating Data from SAN, NAS or Tape to Object Storage
- Running Object Storage on a Single Server
- Using the Swarm Object Storage User Interface
This last TechTuesday webinar of 2018, we bring you Using NFS with Object Storage. Hosted by John Bell, Sr. Consultant, the webinar will feature Michael “Q” Brame, our Quality Engineering Lead. Protocol compatibility has long been a focus for us at Caringo, and Q, who has been with Caringo since 2006, has seen it all.
In 2016, Caringo launched SwarmNFS, the first lightweight file protocol converter to bring the benefits of scale-out object storage to NFSv4, seamlessly integrating files and object storage. Q will demonstrate how SwarmNFS can be used with Swarm, our hassle-free, limitless object storage platform. You can watch live and bring your questions or on demand after the event.
As 2018 comes to a close, we count down the storage hits. Part 1 features the video webinars and blogs popular with object storage and Swarm Software More Details »
How do you move your data from Tape, NAS and SAN to Object-based Storage? Industry profressionals give insight to hundreds of success stories More Details »