Cluster Services Node™
Complete Management of the Caringo® Object Storage Platform
- HTTP Interface
- Content File Server
- CAStor® Content Router
- Cluster Services
- Elastic Content Protection
One centralized service management application
Cluster Services Node (CSN) is a software application that streamlines installation, configuration and management of our object storage platform including CAStor and Content Router. System administrators can now use a single console for initial deployment, monitoring, management and upgrades. Cluster Services Data Sheet (PDF)
A 'watchdog' feature that will automatically restart failed services due to network interruption or other causes
Granular control of node-level configuration parameters
One-click view of all service status and versions
Robust graphical reports via SNMP for CPU load, network bandwidth utilization and system status cluster wide or on individual nodes
Flexible Network Setup
- CSN includes a collection of network services required to support a CAStor cluster accessible locally or remotely. This includes DHCP, PXE network boot, NTP, and DNS for the CAStor nodes.
- These network services allow all CAStor nodes to access and install the CAStor software over the internal network established by the CSN. This "zero provisioning" of new nodes eliminates the need to manually install software and significantly reduces the amount of time to add new capacity to a CAStor cluster.
Simplified Content Router Configuration
- CSN includes an installation of Content Router (CR) for automated distribution of content. All CR configuration settings are editable via the web based console significantly reducing setup and on- going modifications.
Continuous Standards Based Monitoring
- SNMP compliant Management Information Bases (MIB) are used to provide operational and status information for installed Caringo products.